There’s nothing quite like getting your groove on at a Las Vegas dayclub on a hot summer day. Add in thousands of beautiful partygoers, world-renowned DJs providing the soundtrack, and bikini-clad cocktail hosts serving crafted drinks, and you’ve got a real Vegas pool party.
From March through October, dayclubs across the Las Vegas strip host afternoon pool parties, giving you the perfect opportunity to soak in some rays while dancing away all those extra drink and buffet calories.
Here’s a rundown of the major dayclubs / pool parties in Sin City and their respective opening dates for 2019 – we’ll keep this post updated as we get them – check back for updates!
- Kaos Dayclub (At the Palms) GRAND Opening Date – Friday 4/12/2019
- Marquee Dayclub Opening Date – Friday, 3/1/2019
- Encore Beach Club Opening Date – Friday, 3/1/2019
- Daylight Beach Club Opening Date – Thursday 3/7/2019
- Drais Beach Club Opening Date – Friday 3/1/2019
- Wet Republic Opening Date – Friday 3/8/2019
- Kaos Dayclub Opening Date – TBA
- Tao Beach Opening Date – Friday 3/1/2019
- Liquid Pool Opening Date – Wednesday 4/3/2019
- Bare Pool Opening Date – TBA
Keep in mind that the “official” opening parties are oftentimes a few weeks after the open dates. Typically the “soft opening” dates are dependent on weather – if it’s not warm enough there’s a chance that the venue may not open.
For guest list options and more information regarding the pool parties, you can visit Vegas Pool Party Guest List.