Omnia in Caesars Palace is known as one of the best clubs in Las Vegas. With a glamorous entryway featuring an art installation and interactive technology, you will be breathless from the moment you step through the door.
Omnia’s two floors and 75,000 square feet feature a three-part design. The main club has a sprawling dance floor and the Opal and Velvet bars. Hanging from the ceiling is a giant kinetic chandelier with lighting effects, choreographed LED lights, and video projections. The second room is known as the Heart of Omnia, a more intimate lounge that combines vintage designs with LED-paneled walls. Finally, the outdoor terrace provides a fantastic view of the Las Vegas Strip below, allowing guests of dance the night away on a glass floor with embedded LED strips while enjoying the view. Each section has its own bar, dance floor, seating, and DJ booth to provide a unique experience no matter where you go in the club.
The music in Omnia’s main room is predominantly EDM, and artists include Steve Aoki, Tiesto, Illenium, Lil Jon, Zedd, Calvin Harris, and Martin Garrix. However, if EDM doesn’t appeal to you, Heart of Omnia also hosts hip hop DJs, while the rooftop terrace tends to play more chill music.
Wait times can get long, especially on Fridays and Saturdays. Thursdays are a good day to just get a feel for the club, as artists are usually local talent rather than big names, and it won’t be as crowded. Tuesdays and Sundays also tend to be less crowded. On Tuesdays, Omnia hosts “Wild at Heart” in the Heart of Omnia room for a mid-week night out.
- Omnia LV is one of the newest clubs on the strip and features some of the hottest EDM DJs in the world.
- The high-tech chandelier that is made from eight oval rings and hangs over the main room of the club. It puts on a mindblowing light show – as if a spaceship is landing over the dance floor. It’s 22,000 pounds and moves at 4 feet per second!
- Tuesdays will generally be less packed than the other nights.
- Heart of Omnia is a completely separate room that features a hip hop DJ. The Omnia terrace (rooftop) also features a different DJ, usually playing more chill music. You can get a table in either of these areas for much cheaper than the main room, and get full access to the entire club.
Where is Omnia located?
Omnia is located in the Caesar’s Palace, taking over the space previously occupied by Pure Nightclub.
How much is cover charge at Omnia?
General admission pricing has not been released but you can expect to pay anywhere from 20-50 for girls and 40-50+ for guys.
How long will I have to wait at Omnia?
Omnia is going to be one of the hottest clubs on the strip, with its star studded roster of DJs and the fact that it’s the newest clubs on the strip. If you arrive during peak hours you’ll definitely have to wait longer than other clubs. You can expect shorter lines on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursdays.
When is Omnia open?
Omnia is open on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
What are the best days to go to Omnia?
In general most nights will be packed at Omnia. If you’re just trying to check out the club, Tuesdays is the best option as it’s going to be the least packed.
What is the dress code at Omnia?
Dress to impress. Given that Omnia will be the hottest club on the strip, bouncers will be looking for any reason not to let you in. Unless you’re getting bottles we’d recommend leaving no room for interpretation.
How much do drinks cost at Omnia?
Bottles start around $650-700 per bottle. Cocktails range from $15-20.
Who are the resident DJs at Omnia LV?
Omnia will share DJ residents with it’s sister clubs Hakkasan and Wet Republic. The resident DJ headliners for Omnia include heavy hitters such as Calvin Harris, Tiesto, Zedd, Martin Garrix, Steve Aoki, Lil Jon, Illenium, Nghtmre, and more.
What kind of music do they play at Omnia?
Primarily Electronic / House / EDM music. However there is a room called the Heart of Omnia where they play hip hop music (with a different DJ).
What club did Omnia used to be?
Omnia used to be the famous Pure Nightclub. It has been fully remodeled and enhanced to the beautiful club it is today.
Can you gamble at Omnia Nightclub?
Omnia does not offer any gambling tables inside the club.
What time does the headlining DJ usually perform?
The main performer at Omnia Nightclub usually comes on stage after midnight. Depending on the performer and the night, the main DJ will come on between midnight and 1 AM typically and perform a 90 minute to 2 hour set.
How many separate rooms are there in Omnia?
Omnia is a huge club, broken out into 3 distinct parts, all with different music playing. Admission into Omnia gives you the freedom to check out any of the rooms in the club. The 3 rooms are:
- The Main Room – This is where the headlining DJ plays, and is almost always an EDM artist. The main room comprises the ground floor, as well as the balcony, which overlooks the dance floor and DJ stage.
- Heart of Omnia – This is a second room also located on the ground level. The Heart of Omnia features a hip hop DJ and its own dance floor plus VIP tables.
- The Rooftop Terrace – Located on the roof of the venue with a view of the strip, the rooftop terrace will have more chill, deep house/tech house music playing from their own DJ. The rooftop terrace also has its own tables and cabanas for rental.
Where can I find an list of upcoming events / DJs at Omnia?
You can download the Discotech app to see upcoming events, book tables, and buy tickets for Omnia.
In which hotel is Omnia located?
Omnia is located in the Caesar’s Palace.
Does Omnia Las Vegas have a free guest list?
Omnia nightclub in Las Vegas does not offer a free or discounted guest list.
On the other hand, if you’re scrambling online looking up “free nightclubs near me” and the best “free clubs in Vegas,” we’ve got you covered. You can check our list of every nightclub and dayclub that offers a free guest list in Vegas and information on how to sign up.